One of my favorite place for cheap beauty products is Dollar General.
- Curlykids curly gel moisturizer -$4 (or $3.97 at Wal-Mart. It’s a styling gel more than a moisturizer for hair. I’m Asian with straight fizzy hair, this seems to tame it well.
- Everday underwear washing soap 内衣专用洗衣皂 – imported from Shanghai, it’s like $1, I found in one of the supermarket in Chinatown New York. Smells excellent and I really need something to wash my monthly accidents. cclea
- Now for the Dollar General gems. DG nose stripes, made in Korea, which is known for making awesome beauty products.
- Nu pore wipes found in DG, it’s only $1, made in Korea.
- Charcoal & black sugar mask, made in Korea, found in DG.
- Soft whisper *head and shoulder dupe* dandruff shampoo, only $1, found in DG
- DG hair spray, $1, found in DG
- Cantu kids hair conditioning detangler- again, I’m an Asian, I love hair products created for mixed people
- Lava heavy duty hand soap-picked it up from Food Lion, like one dollar something and I thought I might need it.
- Cleanlogic green bath & Body care natural cotton stretch bath & shower body cloth- most expensive out of the bunch, but I totally need it.
This is just an overview, without details about each product, but such a bargain that I have to put it out there
I’ll come back and update more after I’ve use them for a while